US Sports Net Today!


Live Play-by-Play, Updates, Highlights and More! on US Sports Network!
[Chrome Users-You may have to click on the play button twice to listen]
US Sports Network Powered By Beast Sports Nutrition!




US Sports Radio
The Las Vegas Raiders Play Here
Fitness and Sports Performance Info You Can Use!
The Scoreboard Mall
The Rock Almighty Shaker Of Heaven And Earth!
The Coolest Links In The Universe!

Monday, July 10, 2017

Fit Dad Amazing Abs | 9 Years Later Update

adam-front-finalFit Dad Amazing Abs
I began my journey with hitchfit in 2007 and finished up in 2008.  Like many people after coming out of a rough patch of life 9 years ago.  I had always been passionate about fitness and an athlete but never had the knowledge to eat right and truly live a healthy lifestyle.
I became close friends with Micah during the process and as time passed we both grew as people and in our faith.  That’s the secret sauce as I see it with hitch fit.  They care. It’s not a canned email diet and workout.  It’s more than that.  I am the type of person that thrives with people like that around in my life.
adam-back
In the last 9 years I have gone through ups and downs like everyone but I have kept close contact with Micah. Faith, Family, and Fitness are what matter to me.  I am blessed to be able to workout and be healthy and I now view it as something I do to make the most of my God Given Abilities.
When times get hard I have my faith, my family (which I consider Micah/Diana part of now),and my fitness.
Adam Shares His Story!!

The best example I can give is a personal experience I had this past fall.  I am someone that is 7 years sober and the day my mom passed I went to the gym after.  Not the bar.  It never even crossed my mind to to go any other place.
I hope this reaches anyone that needs to hear something like this and that you seek to make yourself experience true joy… because you deserve it.
20170212_163107

Adams Favorite Programs



No comments:

Post a Comment